The Rules That Companions Have to Follow:
- It is determined by the medical doctor, whether or not the patient needs a companion.
- Number of companions is limited to 1 person.
- Patients cannot be intervened in any way unless the medical staff has been informed beforehand.
- Please do not interfere with the procedures of the medical staff during the treatment and examination of the patient.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages to the patients’ room from outside.
- If you have a contagious or infectious disease, do not stay over as with the patient as a companion.
- If isolation precautions have been taken for the patient, please obey all the rules stated by the medical staff.
- During your visit, please do not sit on the patients’ bed.
Son düzenleme 19 September 2019 tarihinde yapılmıştır.