Preliminary Application Conditions for SGK Members:
ll members and their relatives registered to SGK except active employees registered to SSK (a sub – agency for a specific part of employees) can apply with T.R. identity card or any equivalent (I.D. card, Passport, Driving Licence, Marriage Certificate).
Active employees registered to SSK can apply with medical visit form issued by their emplojyer and T.R. identity card or any equivalent (I.D. card, Passport, Driving Licence, Marriage Certificate).
- Foreign pensioners or employees shall obtain a healthcare aid certificate as pursuant to six-months healthcare aid certificate as pursuant to the social security contract that they is issued by the SGK province directorates to which they are registered and that is equivalent to the health certifica. They also shall have their official identity cards present at the application. Foreign pensioners retired from SSK equivalent agencies shall only have health aid certificate pursuant to the six – months social security contract with them in application.
- Medical visit form shall bear the seal and signature of the issuing organization.
- Medical visit forms shall not bear any amendement or scratches.
- A provision from SGK that indicates the relevance of the patient is requested for each patient. Since the provision system inquiries wheter the beneficiary does or does not bears the rights, our patients may or may not benefit from the services of our hospitals according to the reply of the system.
- No contribution payment is requested.
For applications from the borders of the municipality and the adjacent area:
- Civil Servants shall first apply to the workplace doctor of the institution (if present) with patient examination request form issued by the government agency in which they are working. If the workplace doctor considers it necessary, the civil servants can apply to our hospital with medical visit form bearing the expression that “convenient to examination in the eye clinic”.
- In cases where there are no workplace doctor present in the agency, Civil Servants can apply directly to our hospital with the examination request form issued by the agency for which the applicant is currently working under the condition that he / she is within the borders of municipality and in the adjecent area.
- The family members dependent to a civil servant can apply to our hospital with their health certificates and identity cards under the condition that they are within the borders of the municipality and in adjecent area.
For applications from out of the borders of the municipality and the adjacent area:
In the treatment regulations, it is anticipated that the civil servants and their dependants shall receive medical treatment within the municipality borders and adjacent area. In cases where it is not possible to receive medical treatment within these areas, the paitent shall be sended to the 2nd or 3rd degree healthcare institution the location of which are clearly indicated in the medical visit form issued by the local 2nd or 3rd degree healthcare institution. Therefore, for civil servant applicants, an examination request form bearing the expression “Convenient to examination in eye clinic, Ankara” is enough.
- Civil Servants can have referrals issued by the directorates in which they are working in Ankara. In certain cases, these directorate may require certain conditions (allowance document, …, etc.).
- Patients shall have their health certificates and official I.D. Cards present with them.
- No Contribution payment is requested.
- Referral permits are valid for 3 working days for in – province referrals while it is valid for 5 working days for out – province referrals.
- Sitting members of TBMM (Turkish Great National Assambly) can have examination, observation and operation services without paying for contribution in accordance with the contract signed between our hospital and the TBMM.
- Civil Servants to TBMM shall apply within 3 calender days as of the registration date to the TBMM head physician’s protocol and the patient medical visit referral form is valid for 20 days. Double signature of the doctor and the seal of chief physician is requested to be placed on referrals.
Excimer Laser (Lasik) Operations
In order to have this operation compensated by TBMM, the degrees of visual imperiment shall be at least -5D or higher myopia, +3D hypermetropia and 2D or higher astigmatism.
Son düzenleme 21 June 2017 tarihinde yapılmıştır.